FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

BUG RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grid Racing Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash

Grid Racing Gang Empty
PostSubject: Grid Racing Gang   Grid Racing Gang Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Grid Racing Gang Grande-audi
Grid Backstory

Well , we don't have big story and we can't share it because we are wanted by Police Department but I'll share some informations with you. Back in time 09.05.2014 when I get my first car I decided to Tune it because it was so slow, then I called my brother Sony92 to help me with tuning because without him I can't do anything , he came with his wrenches and we tunned my car me and my brother decided to open Garage and gang called Grid, after the Garage part we went to LV Cross, some guys have waited there I don't know reason why they were standing there so I came close to them and asked them what's happening and if anyone is up for good Race, then a guy called Swid we finnished 4:3 I won the race, We did open garage with Sony92, in future we are going to Recruit some new members and going to race and own whole SA.

Grid RolePlay

Our roleplay is racing everywhere around SA, we are earning money with our cars and we are getting cars depends on what we race for. We are also mechanic who tunning cars for Race but it's expensive for some guys.

Grid Roster

Leader
Slash

Vice Leader
Sony92

Sub Leader

Pro Racers

Street Racer

Mechanic

Probation Mechanic

Probation

Grid Media
Will update soon

Grid Application Form

ingame name:
Nationality:
Your fav. car:
Reason why do you want to join Grid?
Tell us about yourself:

Feel free to apply
Slash Leader of Grid
Back to top Go down
Mafioso

Mafioso

Grid Racing Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grid Racing Gang   Grid Racing Gang Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:59 am

ingame name:Mafioso

Nationality:Macedonian

Sex:Male

Your fav. car:Super GT

Reason why do you want to join Grid?:Cuz i want to be a part of Grid and to play with my friend there

Tell us about yourself:My name is marko im from macedonia and im 18 years old.I play a lot of games , but mostly MTA . I play on other RPG server , but i play here cuz a lot of my friends play here
Back to top Go down
DJ|DzIgI

Grid Racing Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grid Racing Gang   Grid Racing Gang Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm

ingame name:DJ.DzIgI

Nationality:Macedonian

Sex:Male

Your fav. car:Super GT

Reason why do you want to join Grid?:Cuz i want to be a part of Grid and all my friends are in grid

Tell us about yourself:My name is ivan im from macedonia and im 18 years old.I play a lot of games , but mostly MTA . I play on other RPG server , but i play here cuz a lot of my friends play here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grid Racing Gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grid Racing Gang   Grid Racing Gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grid Racing Gang
Page 1 of 1