FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM

BUG RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grid Application for level 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash

Grid Application for level 1 Empty
PostSubject: Grid Application for level 1   Grid Application for level 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Grid Application for level 1 Grande-audi
Grid Backstory

Well , we don't have big story and we can't share it because we are wanted by Police Department but I'll share some informations with you. Back in time 09.05.2014 when I get my first car I decided to Tune it because it was so slow, then I called my brother Sony92 to help me with tuning because without him I can't do anything , he came with his wrenches and we tunned my car me and my brother decided to open Garage and gang called Grid, after the Garage part we went to LV Cross, some guys have waited there I don't know reason why they were standing there so I came close to them and asked them what's happening and if anyone is up for good Race, then a guy called Swid we finnished 4:3 I won the race, We did open garage with Sony92, in future we are going to Recruit some new members and going to race and own whole SA.

Grid RolePlay

Our roleplay is racing everywhere around SA, we are earning money with our cars and we are getting cars depends on what we race for. We are also mechanic who tunning cars for Race but it's expensive for some guys.

Grid Roster

Leader

Slash

Vice Leader

Sony92

Sub Leader
Mafioso

Pro Racers

Street Racer

Mechanic

Probation Mechanic

Probation

Grid Media

Will update soon

Grid Application Form

ingame name:

Nationality:

Sex:

Your fav. car:

Reason why do you want to join Grid?

Tell us about yourself:
Back to top Go down
DJ|DzIgI

Grid Application for level 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grid Application for level 1   Grid Application for level 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:55 pm

i want to be in your gang
Back to top Go down

Grid Application for level 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORUM :: BUG RPG :: Squads, Gangs, Companies Group Level Applications-
Jump to: